Protect your space and circle. Invest in people who you know will feed you just as much goodness as you do them.
You always have a chance to choose what you want and who you want in your life. Having people around you who fill your life with joy and happiness is a blessing. But the people who have nothing to do with your happiness are just another curse. I refer them as “toxic humans”.
I have literally classified them into 8 types (sounds weird, I know):
1. Those who spread negativity: They are the ones who will lead you to the negative path whatsoever happens. They are the ones who will always embrace the negative part in you ignoring all the happiness you have in your life.
2. Those who criticize you all the time : They say that the people who criticize you are the ones you should keep by your side, so that you know where you are going wrong. But no my dear friends , these criticizers are not the ones who criticize you to make you better . Whatever you achieve, they will always find a small little peanut size criticism and make it look like a giant mistake.
3. Those who waste your time: You need to start analysing who gives you their precious time to make you grow and who wastes your time .
4. Those who are jealous : Ugh! There’s nothing that can be added to this.
5. Those who play the victim : All ways to gain sympathy and attention . That person is always someone who is the wounded party and everyone is supposed to feel sorry for them .
6. Those who don’t care : You give so much of care , affection and love to a friend or anyone and in return a day comes when you realise that the person you thought cares about you doesn’t give a damn.
7. Those who are self centered : Everybody needs to be selfish but a person who is always surrounded by thoughts about themselves needs to be removed from your life .
8. Those who keep disappointing you : Giving chances , helping people to grow, having expectations is human nature. But my friend , if you do this same to a person again and again then that person is nothing but a curse in your life. Remove it immediately.
Invest your time and care for people who really make you feel alive. There is nothing worse than wasting your time for a person who doesn’t even deserve one second from your life.
There is so much to love around. Throw out all the negativity in your life and grow as an amazing person. Do things that make you proud of yourself . Start living for yourself once and then you see how beautiful this world can turn into.